PRODUCT DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Mix Optimization, Design, New Product Development And Statistical Analysis
Romano Associates provides in-depth analysis of formulations and properties for the refinement of a wide range of existing products
and the development of new, innovative mix designs meeting industry standards.
Analysis And Consultation On Mix Proportions, Specific Properties And The Effects On Performance And Cost
Project Specific Mix Design
The Romano Associates Network of Professionals
offers both standard and specialty analysis of
Concrete Mix Optimization / Raw Materials Analysis
Our experts perform analysis per relevant American Society
for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
• AASTO, NYSDOT, Federal, State, and local standards.
New Product Development
• Expertise in materials testing and analysis
or improved performance of new products.
• Review and implementation of materials
based on market need.
• Use of recycled, environmental /sustainable
product application practices.
• Testing and analysis of material capabilities.
• Evaluation of durability, strength/yield, material
degradation and fatigue diagnoses.
• Validation of performance and aesthetic
characteristics, installation practices and procedures.
Post- Performance Analysis
• Concrete formulations and properties
• Strength and structure of materials as quality
assurance parameters in new construction,
rehab/reconstruction projects and in construction
• Findings provide the basis for determination
of mix proportions and recommendations for
adjustments and changes in raw materials for
ultimate performance characteristics, meeting
• Concrete mix proportioning developed to maximize
performance, with mix design to perform at specified
parameters, and meeting all requirements.
• Providing thorough and objective assessments of distress
and failure, with accurate analysis of the technical issues
related to cause.
• Any sized project; Residential and Commercial.
© 2020 Romano Associates. All Rights Reserved. Site Design Biographics, Inc.
130 Woodbridge Avenue | Buffalo, New York 14214 | Phone: 716.837.5595 | Fax: 716.837.5594